Get pre-approved for your car loan
Talk to one of our loan representatives before you visit a dealership, and enjoy the peace of mind of knowing how much you can comfortably spend. We offer financing on a wide range of new and used cars, trucks and SUV's. Often we can finance your new car or truck with little or no down payment, depending upon your credit profile. Best of all, our auto loans have no application fees!
- Up to 120% financing for purchases and refinances including tax, license, GAP and warranty.
- Terms up to 72 months
- Lease buyouts
- Private party purchases
Although auto insurance is not a vehicle loan, it is required by law that a buyer must possess when purchasing a new, used, or refinanced vehicle. Below is a list of vital information regarding auto insurance.
- Liability Insurance is legally required for drivers in almost every state. Liability coverage includes Bodily Injury and Property Damage coverage, which pay for someone's medical expenses, personal injuries, and property damage if you're at-fault.
- Collision Insurance Coverage covers a crash with another vehicle or a fixed structure. Most car crashes and auto accidents fall under this kind of insurance policy. The following list includes a few example of crashes that would be covered by collision insurance:
1. You crash into another car, or another car crashes into you while you're parked
2. You drive into a stationary object, such as a tree, streetlight, or pole
3. You crash into a ditch or a pothole
4. Your car flips over
5. A hit-and-run, if you can't use uninsured motorist coverage
- Comprehensive Car Insurance covers damages from an "act of God," or events that are not caused by a car driving into something else. An "act of God" can include things like damage from a heavy tree branch falling on your car. Since you have no control over when or why a tree branch would fall on your car, this kind of accident would be covered under your comprehensive policy.
- Uninsured/Under-insured Insurance: These days, about 1 in 8 drivers are completely uninsured, according to a 2014 study by the Insurance Research Council (IRC), and about 30% of drivers do not have enough insurance. That's why it's important to include Uninsured/Under insured Motorist Coverage. It provides Liability (Bodily Injury and Property Damage) coverage for you, if an uninsured or under insured motorist is at-fault in an accident.
We require full insurance coverage until the auto loan is paid off. Be sure that your are familiar with the Insurance requirements that are part of your Auto Purchase Agreement. You will need to discuss your insurance requirements with your insurance agent and understand your policy coverage. If you fail to provide adequate insurance for your vehicle, you will be in default of the loan agreement, so be sure to obtain your insurance before the dealer's insurance rider expires.
*Restrictions apply. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Not valid with other offer. Please ask a representative for details.
*We do not finance any Autos or DMV required vehicles from out of state dealerships or private party sellers