Invest In Your Home, Go Solar
At Self-Help, we know that creating and protecting ownership and economic opportunity for all must include stewardship of our environment. For over 25 years, we’ve partnered with green businesses, nonprofits and community initiatives to promote sustainable development in the communities we serve.
We’ve financed a wide range of green works that include renewable energy, recycling and reuse, sustainable agriculture, ecotourism, fuel efficiency, land conservation, green building, toxicity reduction and more. If you’re ready to invest in solar for your home, contact your local Self-Help branch and speak to a member representative today.
About Self-Help Solar Loans
- Maximum loan amount of $100,000
- Maximum term of 20 years
- Competitive interest rates
- Professional service, personal attention
- Must be a current Self-Help Federal member or San Joaquin County Resident
- Loan approvals subject to vendor approval