Member Education - Mobile Banking
Premier Community Credit Union offers its members easy accessibility with mobile banking on smartphones. All that is needed is to follow a few simple steps, and you're all your way to being able to access your account while on the go.
Step 1: Call our call center to be enrolled in remote deposite anywhere.
Step 2: Download our mobile banking app on the appstore. Search for "Premier Community Credit Union" (it's the one with the 3 diamonds).
Step 3: Use your same login information for home banking to start accessing our mobile banking app features.
With Remote Deposit AnywhereTM, you can deposit checks safely and securely using your camera smartphone without having to visit a service center or ATM. Here are some measures to take to protect yourself and the important information on your mobile device.
• Password protect the mobile device - pick a password that is easily hard to figure out
• Download signed applications from trusted sources only
• For Android mobile devices, do not enable Android’s “install from unknown sources” feature.
• Do not store usernames and passwords on the device.
• Keep the mobile device secure when not in use.
• Frequently delete credit union text messages.
• Notify the credit union and carrier immediately if the mobile device is lost or stolen for deactivation.
• Do not modify the mobile device as it may disable important security features.
• Install antivirus software.
• Check your account often and notify the credit union of any unauthorized transactions.
• Do not provide personal information, such as Social Security numbers, credit/debit/ATM card numbers and account numbers to sources that you do not trust.
• Do not open attachments or click on links contained in emails received from unfamiliar sources.