Auto and Specialty Vehicle Loans*
Shopping for a new or used auto, RV, motorcycle, or boat can be stressful, which is why Premier Community Credit Union has taken the pain out of paying for it. We offer great financing, fast approval, competitive rates, and generous terms. Come in or call today for more information on our loans and drive home a great deal today!
New & Used Auto Loans
Are you looking for a way to finance your dream car? Look no further, Premier Community has very competitive rates and plenty of perks to make your decision simple! Come in, call or click and apply. Get a pre-approval so you know what you qualify for!
You will see that Premier Community has very competitive rates. Those members who switched can save hundreds in payment savings per year. Find lower rates and flexible terms when you refinance your higher interest loans at Premier Community by calling us today or applying online! Bring your auto loan to Premier Community and start saving today!
Auto Equity Loan
In need of some quick cash? With a Premier Community Auto Equity Loan you’ll see how simple it is to get some extra green in your wallet. With low auto loan rates, it surely is a low cost financing for your situation. Have your auto equity to work for you!
Credit Union Direct Lending
To make your auto-buying experience virtually painless, Premier Community has teamed with Credit Union Direct Lending (CUDL), to make financing your purchase even easier! CUDL lets you buy your dream car at the dealership and finance it through Premier Community*. You can also look for the specific vehicle you want through Autosmart.
Although auto insurance is not a vehicle loan, it is required by law that a buyer must possess when purchasing a new, used, or refinanced vehicle. Below is a list of vital information regarding auto insurance.
- Liability Insurance is legally required for drivers in almost every state. Liability coverage includes Bodily Injury and Property Damage coverage, which pay for someone's medical expenses, personal injuries, and property damage if you're at-fault.
- Collision Insurance Coverage covers a crash with another vehicle or a fixed structure. Most car crashes and auto accidents fall under this kind of insurance policy. The following list includes a few example of crashes that would be covered by collision insurance:
1. You crash into another car, or another car crashes into you while you're parked
2. You drive into a stationary object, such as a tree, streetlight, or pole
3. You crash into a ditch or a pothole
4. Your car flips over
5. A hit-and-run, if you can't use uninsured motorist coverage
- Comprehensive Car Insurance covers damages from an "act of God," or events that are not caused by a car driving into something else. An "act of God" can include things like damage from a heavy tree branch falling on your car. Since you have no control over when or why a tree branch would fall on your car, this kind of accident would be covered under your comprehensive policy.
- Uninsured/Under-insured Insurance: These days, about 1 in 8 drivers are completely uninsured, according to a 2014 study by the Insurance Research Council (IRC), and about 30% of drivers do not have enough insurance. That's why it's important to include Uninsured/Under insured Motorist Coverage. It provides Liability (Bodily Injury and Property Damage) coverage for you, if an uninsured or under insured motorist is at-fault in an accident.
We require full insurance coverage until the auto loan is paid off. Be sure that your are familiar with the Insurance requirements that are part of your Auto Purchase Agreement. You will need to discuss your insurance requirements with your insurance agent and understand your policy coverage. If you fail to provide adequate insurance for your vehicle, you will be in default of the loan agreement, so be sure to obtain your insurance before the dealer's insurance rider expires.
Premier Community Credit Union offers auto insurance to our members through Liberty Mutual Insurance.
*Restrictions apply. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Not valid with other offer. Please ask a representative for details.