Enjoy complete access to your share accounts and loans to view balances and history, transfer funds, make a loan payment, and more!
- Enhanced online security with Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) to reduce unauthorized users
- Simple and secure loan application
- Transfer to and from other bank accounts for easy access to your money
- Scan and deposit a check
- Open other share accounts under your membership
- Set email alerts to notify you when specific activity occurs on your account
- Save paper and access your account statements online
Sign up for Online Banking at any Service Center, call our Member Services Department at 209-235-1100, or click on the SIGN UP link next to the Online Banking Login.
Access your accounts 24/7 with your mobile device to enjoy the ultimate in mobility!
- View your account balances, transfer funds, and make a loan payment
- Get your balance and recent transactions just by texting
- Access your online bill pay to schedule payments
- Android and iPhone apps for easy access through your smart phone
- Take a picture of your check to make a deposit to your checking account
- If you haven't already signed up for Online Banking, visit any Service Center, call our Member Services Department at 209-235-1100, click on the SIGN UP link next to the Online Banking Login, or visit www.PremierCCU.org/mobile on your smart phone.
- For mobile banking with your smartphone, go to the iTunes Store or Google Apps through your phone, and search for "Premier Community Credit Union" to locate and download the app to your smartphone.
- When the application has finished downloading, use your existing "Online Banking ID" and "Online Banking Password" to login.
- To use Remote Deposit, visit a service center or call us at 209-235-1100 to enable it.
For more information, click the link below to download the Mobile Remote Deposit FAQs.
Save hundreds of dollars in checks and postage with Premier Community’s FREE bill pay service!
- User-friendly bill pay set-up and scheduling
- P2P (person-to-person) lets you “pay” anyone via email (a secure form is sent for the recipient to input his account information to receive the payment)
- Gift checks let you custom design a check for a special occasion
Access Bill Pay by clicking on the Bill Pay tab in Online Banking or through Mobile Banking.
Banking is as easy as listening on your phone with convenient 24/7 Phone Banking! Listen to account balances and recent history, transfer funds, make a loan payment, activate a new Debit Card, set a Stop Payment, and much more!
Sign up for Phone Banking at any Service Center, or call our Member Services Department at 209-235-1100.