Thank you for your interest. Please review the job post below and apply if you're interested.
IT Help Desk Specialist
- Coordinates work flow between information services and all other credit union departments, and serves as liaison with vendors.
- Oversees the proper functioning of all credit union terminals and coordinates the installation and service of hardware.
- Maintains documentation for operation of systems/processes and maintains tape library for recovery and backup.
- Enforces security policy, e.g., data security, software security and disaster recovery.
- Reviews new software releases and provides input to training initiatives for staff.
High school diploma with 3-5 years' experience including supervision of a computer function and processing activities. Preferred Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
Strong organization, written and communication skills. Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of common software programs such as Word, Outlook, Excel, and Power Point. Ability to handle multiple deadlines and communicate effectively with members and staff. Must be bondable. Must have reliable transportation.
Premier Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer with benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability and 401k.
If you are excited about this opportunity and meet the qualifications, please submit your resume to:
Premier Community Credit Union
Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 8929
Stockton, CA 95208
Premier Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.